Thursday, March 28, 2013

N-A-Nutshell



N-A-Nutshell:

  1. Found lump 2-28 (slightly painful if touched-no pain if I left alone)
  2. Went to California 3/1 through 3/7 (mild pain)
  3. Woke up in pain 3/9 (helped Mahllie with Tolo shopping-more pain- she wasn't a pain, my arm was in pain lol)
  4. 3/10 Pain increasing that by 2:30am- I couldn't sleep and was using four letter words trying to get comfortable in bed- almost went to ER-probably would have if my co-pay wasn't the cost of a new MK purse)
  5. 3/11 Doctor's apt (got on antibiotics + pain meds) was told if size of lump didn't decrease in 3 days to call (extremely painful)
  6. 3/15 Got 2nd opinion at 3pm - this doctor ordered imaging (mammogram + ultrasound for 3/18 (pain + pain + pain)
  7. Monday 3/18 (still in pain) did ultrasound + mammogram resulting in needing two biopsies (one on left breast, one in armpit)
  8. 3/25 Two biopsies complete + additional mammogram (can you say: OUCH + shit + MORE ICE PLEASE!!!)
  9. 3/28 results: Breast cancer diagnosis in left breast and has moved into lymph node in left armpit (bruising from biopsies + hematoma causing more pain)
  10. 3/29 Surgeon apt (unsure of type of surgery or date as of yet: TBA)
  11. 4/2 DNA testing + MRI (unsure of results as of yet: TBA)
  12. 4/3 Chemo talk + Radiation talk (unsure of treatment plan as of yet:TBA)
[Insert prayers here]

Stay tuned friends...Fight.Pray.Win.

XO-

Nicole


8 comments:

  1. Omg Nicole. Im so sorry to hear this news! Please let me know if can support you in any way. I will be praying for you.God is a miracle worker and will heal you someway somehow! This makes me think I should ignore my achy boob anymore! Love & hugs to u lady

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicole you are so strong that I know this Cancer doesn't have a shot against you and Jesus. This is just a test that I know you will pass. You are a fighter and this to shall pass. Let us know if you need anything we are here for you. We love you and take care of yourself, Deyonte' & Laticia.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you both...love you guys! I will fight this...God is good all the time. He will heal me & I'm claiming that!!!

      Delete
  3. Sending prayers your way! You are strong and you will beat this! God is on your side! Please let me know know if you need anything. (My mother was 30 when she was diagnosed).

    ReplyDelete