Monday, June 3, 2013

Chemo-NO!


Two more days: Chemo again. 

That is all that floods my head today. Chemo is in two more days. I have such a long treatment plan, it can't mess with me like this each time? Or will it? Was it so bad? Yes. It was...It was fatigue, massive nausea, stomach pains and hot sweats at day & night. It was that bad. I dread the next session. I remember pulling into an empty parking lot before, even getting on the freeway, asking Daniel for nausea medication just leaving the cancer center. Being nauseas is NOT fun at all. I remember praying in the night for other people because I was trying to get my mind off of me. I literally can cry thinking of Chemo...my Daniel won't be by my side this time, but my mom will. They are my two warriors. My top two fighters. I thank God for them both so much- He's loves me so much to bless me with both of them. They both share such a huge place in my heart.

It's not easy to have a love fighting through cancer. I know it's hard for my Daniel to see me sick in bed and have to wake me to give me medication. I know it's hard for him to hear people's opinions on how to love someone sick. I know it's got to be equally as hard to have a daughter sick, and have to hold her hand when she cries, telling her it will be okay. My mom has a such strong faith in our Jesus Christ, she leans on Him daily as she too suffers from a condition. Hives for unknown reasons. I pray for her daily to be healed in Jesus Name. There is only so much one can take. God knows how much we can handle, it's hard to realize just how much that is sometimes. 

These verses are so uplifting to me at this time...I wrote this blog post out of fear and as I researched and read through my bible, I ended up encouraging myself!! See how God works!! Lol. He touched me. I'm not afraid. He gave my faith a boost and my strength in Him feels incredible right now. He just reminded me that I'm not going through this alone, and He's right there by my side helping me beat this. That nothing is impossible with God's strength (that is my message on all my bracelets people have been wearing...reminding me that He's got my back!!) And all the people wearing the bracelets, he's got their back's too:)  I will lean on the Lord and not be tired or weary...that I will be renewed!!! and I will soar on wings like eagles and run and not grow weary and walk and not be faint! This is everything I needed for my next Chemo battle!! I AM ready!

XO 

Nicole

• Anything is possible through the Strength of God

Philippians 4:13 NIV 
I can do everything through him who gives me strength 

Psalm 119:28 NIV 
My soul is weary with sorrow; strengthen me according to your word.


Isaiah 40:29 NIV
He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak
• God will uphold you in his right hand
Isaiah 41:10 NIV
So do not fear for I am with you, do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand
Romans 5:2 King James Bible
By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.
Psalms 68:19 King James Bible
Blessed by the Lord, who daily loadeth us  with benefits, even the God of our salvation. Selah.

Mathew 11:29 New Living Translation
Take my yoke upon you. Let me teach you, because I am humble and gentle at heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 

•  God will not give you more than you can handle

1 Corinthians 10:13 NIV 
No temptation has seized you except what is common to man. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can stand up under it.


  • Who is your source of Strength?
Psalm 18:32-34 NIV
It is God who arms me with strength and makes my way perfect. He makes my feet like the feet of a deer; he enables me to stand on the heights. He trains my hands for battle; my arms can bend a bow of bronze.
  • Do not be afraid
Psalm 27:1 NIV
The Lord is my light and my salvation- whom shall i fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life- of whom shall I be afraid?
  • Lean on God and you will not be tired
Isaiah 40:31 NIV
but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on the wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint
  • Love of God brings strength
Mark 12:30 NIV
Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength





No comments:

Post a Comment